#444 – Build more meaningful relationships
Expørt: Daniel Caetanya Fossum
fra Co-founder & CEO
Med lørner Silvija Seres
How can we simplify the way we interact and remember each other? And how can a QR-code be the solution to this? In this episode of #LØRN Silvija talks to Co-Founder & CEO in Mingl, Daniel Caetanya Fossum, about how we can build more meaningful relationships.
Noen kjappe med ekspørt Daniel Caetanya Fossum
Daniel Caetanya Fossum
Daniel Caetanya Fossum
Co-Founder & CEO
4) Tagline for publication
Build more meaningful relationships
5) SoMe tags
#Mingling, #Relationships, #PayItForward
Podcast questions (we shall discuss these topics, approximately):
1) Who are you and how did you become interested in technology?
34 year from Oslo. Passionate about people and solving problems. Became interested in technology in high school when I got introduced to Napster/LimeWire, The first Ipod, iTunes and Dropbox etc.
2) What is the most important thing you do at your work?
Inspire and help others to fulfil their true potential.
3) What are the central concepts in your tech? How do you usually explain it to kids?
Simplify how we interact and remember each other. To kids: “Spotify/Netflix for people”.
4) Why is it exciting? What drives you here?
Meeting a new and interesting individual is one of the most exciting things one can experience. Being able to do spread that message on a daily basis creates a great inner drive for me.
5) What do you think are the relevant controversies?
GDPR and the blurred lined between personal & professional life.
6) Your own favourite projects?
Founders Forum OC.
7) Your other favourite examples, internationally and nationally?
AirBnb, Slack & Favrs (Norwegian).
8) Who are your customers?
Entrepreneurs and investors.
9) What do we do particularly well in Norway or in your country?
High integrity, high trust and high loyalty.
10) Recommended reading / viewing for further study for our listeners?
“The Upstarts” by Brad Stone -> The story about AirBnb & Uber. / “How to win friends and influence people” by Dale Carnegie.
11) A favourite future quote, as a gift to our audience?
“I see no point in having a point of view”.
12) If people are to remember only one thing from our conversation, what would you like it to be?
Smile more, listen more and next time you meet someone, ask them how you can help them.
Dette lørner du:
Bok: The Upstarts by Brand Stone
Bok: How to win friends and influence people by Dale Carnegie