- Corporate technology and innovation projects
- Lighthouse customer stories
- Leading partners & competitors
- Digital production, total of 30 minutes, story-based conversational style.
- End-to-end production with planning, recording, post-production, distribution and internal/external marketing. Prod time 1 week.
Main deliverables: Podcast and video.
Extra materials: Full text, promo video. Landing page on platform, with quiz and group work.
Gives one certificate. Avg 2700 listens.
Always positive and fun, personal and engaged.
Short digital 4 part course:
- Introduction (concepts, history, motivation)
- Examples (three memorable cases)
- Toolbox (Methods, models, software, books, dilemmas)
- Workshop (working through LØRN as a customer)
- Digital production, total of 2 hours (4 x 30 min).
- Four lectures/conversations as podcast and video, with extra materials: Article, full text, summary infographics, summary learning points, promo video. Landing page on platform, with quiz and group work.
Gives one certificate. Avg 5000 listens.
Webinar with 3-part agenda:
- Introduction by LØRN & CEO
- Panel 1: internal guests
- Panel 2: external guests
- Digital production and distribution, total 1 hour.
- End-to-end production with agenda planning, guest identification, content creation and packaging, marketing plans and delivery.
Avg 500 participants live, 1000 post-live. External focus.
Internal digital meeting:
- What is the most important thing we have learned?
- What is, in my opinion, the greatest dilemma?
- Which project will I do, based on these new skills?
- Digital end-to-end production, total 2 hours, on Zoom/Teams, with breakout groups, facilitated self-service format, and workshop leadership.
- Three step program: Plenary intro, group work discussions, plenary conclusions.
- Up to 100 participants, with a written report after the workshop. Internal focus.